homestead - Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:12:37 -0800

Hey, I don't give two hoots about Dumbya and wouldn't stop to help him if he were laying on the side of the road but I can still be amazed and disappointed that any human being could make some the stupid statements he continues to make.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

I am puzzling how someone could be disappointed in someone they had
already rejected.