homestead - Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 18:49:35 -0700

At 8/24/2008 06:15 PM,paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
> we have become a
> third world pretender complete with rigged elections.
>
> Don Bowen KI6DIU

Bingo

Rigged elections... The text is an interesting read, I have not watched the interviews

http://www.alternet.org/story/94895/?page=entire

>>In an interview from October, 2006, that has only now seen the light of day, <http://cybrinth-africa.com/Stephen_Spoonamore.html>Stephen Spoonamore, one of the world's leading experts in cyber crime and a self-described "life-long Republican" destroys Diebold's already non-existent credibility.

There is a civil suit pending in Ohio, ...some Ohio voters filed a lawsuit about the 2004 election. These voters want to get the deposition of <http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Mike_Connell>Mike Connell, a Republican IT expert who set up Ohio's computers for the 2004 election while simultaneously running the IT network for the Bush/Cheney 2004 campaign.

Connell's allegiance is clear; he is the co-owner of Connell Donatelli Inc., the <http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Swift_Boat_Veterans_for_Truth#Websites>company that was the registrant, administrator, and tech organizer of the website for the so-called Swiftboat Veterans for Truth. Connell has also been <http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6206>called "a high-tech Forrest Gump" who was "'at the scene of every crime' for numerous questionable elections since 2000."

In this <http://www.velvetrevolution.us/prosecute_rove/>interview, "Spoon," as his friends call him, cuts through the lies and dissembling of Diebold and explains in language that anyone can understand how our elections have been stolen and how they are going to be stolen again. Even though this interview is almost two years old, the issues are still, unfortunately, germane to our elections.<<

Rob
becida AT comcast.net