homestead - Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 15:07:49 -0700

At 8/23/2008 08:15 AM,Akka Homestead wrote:
I, for one, am very disappointed in Obama. While I had already decided not to vote for him,

Obama is an Illinois democrat, I'm really not sure what you wanted or were expecting.

McCain is with the big business party, the one that's done pretty much what they wanted for the last 7 years and I'm not at all happy with the way things are these days.

Who are you going to vote for? Not much difference between the two that I can see but I can't vote for McCain, not after the last 7 years. I wish there was a third (honest) choice.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net