homestead - Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 10:29:08 -0700 (PDT)

I could almost agree if you added to two words "or Obama" after the word
"McCain". You have quoted Wendell Berry and espoused the evils of
corporations, in the past. How can you not see that, not only is the
corporate media pushing Obama like a Brooks Brothers salesman pushing a new
wool blazer; the central bankers that own the corporations have also thrown
their lot with him. his new sloggan should be. " Obama; brought to you by
Goldman Sachs, Monsanto, and Lehman brothers".

This time the bankers and their corporations will not just influence the
pressident, they'll own him. They haven't even tried to hide their
support.....not voting for McCain nor Obama.......bobford