homestead - Re: [Homestead] Doesn't matter (was Disappointed in Obama)

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Doesn't matter (was Disappointed in Obama)
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:53:55 -0500

On Aug 26, 2008, at 11:22 AM, rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:

You know, your cynicism surpasses even my own. I bow to the superior
cynic. ;-)

With my own bow to Churchill, it seems to me that anyone under forty who is a cynic is a fool, and anyone over seventy who is not a cynic is a damn fool who has been sleeping through life.

But I desperately cling to a belief that the truth will out and the people will see it.

Hope springs eternal. It's all in my amygdala and rostral anterior cingulate.