homestead - Re: [Homestead] Impeachment

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Impeachment
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:31:44 -0400

It would teach wanna-be future dictators like Bush not to exceed the rule of law.

It would restore your rights to Liberty.

It's not a Democrat vs Republican thing.

It is the common man vs an out-of-control government fight.

And even if it goes nowhere, and if there are anything except cockroaches left in 100 years, at least someone will be able to find all this in the Archives. We won't have gone down without at least having tried peacefully.