homestead - Re: [Homestead] Impeachment

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Impeachment
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 23:48:52 -0400

Well, actually, I wasn't thinking of it as a means of getting rid of Bush. It's too late for that, I agree. Although there is little more I would love to see than the next President saying "So help me God. Now, you are under arrest."

I know I know.

I was thinking about it more in terms of enforcing the Constitution and bolstering the separation of powers. Good things, no?