homestead - [Homestead] Obama

  • From: jmroll AT bellsouth.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Obama
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:04:31 +0000

This video takes a few minutes to watch and is obviously a slam against
Obama. However, no matter what you're politics, even after you discard the
obvious intent of politicking with this video, certain facts cannot be
overlooked. After watching and listening to this man for months, I still
don't know who he is...this is frightening in the extreme for that reason
alone. That he is associated with these people in any way is reprehensible
to me for anyone representing a true America. I never in a million years
thought I would pray that Hiliary would win this nomination! This video only
confirms my fears....J Reb