homestead - Re: [Homestead] Impeachment

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Impeachment
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:52:25 -0400

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 8:31 AM, <paxamicus AT earthlink.net> wrote:

> And even if it goes nowhere, and if there are anything except
> cockroaches left in 100 years, at least someone will be able to find
> all this in the Archives. We won't have gone down without at least
> having tried peacefully.

Looks like you guys were up late out west discussing this. ;)

Yes. It would've been nice to know that he can't waltz in after first being
elected by hanging chads and the Supremes, do damage for eight years, then
waltz back out the door unscathed and untouched, thanks in part to the Bush
name.

Has a President ever been reprimanded after leaving office?

lkvp