homestead - Re: [Homestead] Impeachment

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Impeachment
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 21:37:56 -0800

All impeachment would do is remove Dumbya from office and by then it is too late. So, as such, it is an exercise in futility.

Too little, too late!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

Well, actually, I wasn't thinking of it as a means of getting rid of
Bush. It's too late for that, I agree. Although there is little more I
would love to see than the next President saying "So help me God. Now,
you are under arrest."

I know I know.

I was thinking about it more in terms of enforcing the Constitution
and bolstering the separation of powers. Good things, no?