homestead - Re: [Homestead] Impeachment

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Impeachment
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 23:56:20 -0400

On Jun 9, 2008, at 10:59 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

The Geneva Convention applies only to two nations who both subscribe to the
convention in times of declared war. However you or Kucinich feel about the
administation's actions, the Geneva Convention ia a red herring, as are all
points of his manifesto. I too must ask if you want to go into the 'et al' of it
all.

Well now, James, i clearly said I had no idea if what he is saying is actually factual. How could I? I said "et al" because I didn't want to list all 35.