homestead - Re: [Homestead] Impeachment & other nonsense

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Impeachment & other nonsense
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:12:48 -0400

But impeachment: that's not just "tilting at
windmills",
that's 'going around the prickly pear at five 'o clock
in the morning'. Conviction would be constitutionally
unsound.

Why? I've heard a lot of arguments but not this one so I'd like to hear your thoughts.

But changing the system in D.C.; as difficult and
revolutionary as it might appear; I repeat: is simple.

Another thing I'd like to hear more about if you have the time, please. : )

Celia