homestead - Re: [Homestead] Impeachment

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Impeachment
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 22:59:21 EDT

> >Talk to me, James, talk to me. Have we a hope?

We? What you mean 'we', Kimosabe?

To answer your question directly, no, we don't have a hope.

But as to Kucinich's moronic impeachement hallucinations, yawn, been here,
done that, legislated the T-shirt with every president in my lifetime.

The Geneva Convention applies only to two nations who both subscribe to the
convention in times of declared war. However you or Kucinich feel about the
administation's actions, the Geneva Convention ia a red herring, as are all
points of his manifesto. I too must ask if you want to go into the 'et al'
of it
all.

It's a transparet attempt to embarrass McCain, but to no effect. Plenty to
be embarrassed about without that. </HTML>