homestead - Re: [Homestead] Impeachment

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Impeachment
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 21:24:34 -0800

Yup, he's tried on several occasions. August 2007. April 2007 for Cheney.

April 17, 2007

Dear Colleague:

This week I intend to introduce Articles of Impeachment with respect to the conduct of Vice President Cheney. Please have your staff contact my office . . . if you would like to receive a confidential copy of the document prior to its introduction in the House.

Sincerely,

/s/

Dennis J. Kucinich

Member of Congress

This is set aside because of the V-Tech shootings.

He has brought this to Congress before but I don't have the dates on those.

And, of course they will. They don't call it the DC Whorehouse for nothing!

Lynda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

Kucinich as VP? Not a chance, and he knows it. IIRC, and if I don't
I'm sure Lynda will correct me, Kucinich previously introduced
articles of impeachment, but they went nowhere. Maybe he thought that
now that the Senate Intelligence Committe has found (bipartisan vote
in support of the findings) that Bush really did lie when he was
marketing the current situation in Iraq he might pick up a few votes.

I expect, however, that the cowards in Congress will continue to roll over.