homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rodents in cars

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rodents in cars
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 16:38:35 -0500

Yikes! You've had experiences! We have barn cats. I am afraid to poison the mice as then the cats will surely catch them and get poisoned themselves and cost me vet bills. Also, I don't mind the mice living in the wild areas doing their thing in the ecosystem. I just don't want them in the ecosystem of my house, car, or barn.

Oh, to have a Macadamia tree!

--Sage

On Fri, 30 May 2008 14:22:57 -0700