homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rodents in cars

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rodents in cars
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:13:40 -0800

C - A - T - S !

They keep away the mice, the rats and those nasty, evil, *#&$^%# ground
squirrels which do even more damage to wiring than the mice do!

I strongly recommend Siamese or Siamese crosses. Onery, tempermental but absolute death on any critter that enters "their" space. The Torti-point we have even runs off dogs! And her daughter is proving to be just as good a hunter.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

I have D-Con under the hood. I also park in a different place each
time I use it. I am thinking it may be worth it to pour a concrete pad
to park on. Let's brainstorm; I'm sure it is a common country
conundrum. Greasy tires?