homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:54:05 -0800

I used to watch Olbermann until he started doing the whole "yeah, what he said" as he follows along behind Chris Matthews like a good little puppy dog. Now it is just a boring show of "what he said" and the same ol' same ol' skewering of O'LieLee.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

One other media guy I enjoy, but he's absolutely not impartial..Keith
Olbermann. I don't watch the show but I catch the monologs on
YouTube. And Mark Morford from San Francisco. Love his writing.