homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:22:20 -0400

Oh, we have Hughes, in the new house I am thinking I will try Wild Blue or whatever the other one is called. I take my machine to town and pay stupid money for a cup of tea and a cookie in the local coffee house with quickie WiFi once a week or so. Podcasts are my friends. I can get stuff from all over the world and enjoy it all week long. : )