homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:51:03 EDT

Speaking of quotes taken out of context, the little McCain ditty has to top
the charts. He was answering a question about when we would be 100 percent
out
of the middle east and pointed out that as we are still in Germany and Japan
more than 60 years after those wars that it may be decades or even 100 years
before the last american is out in light of our past history. I have heard
Obama and Clinton say that McCain was predicting the war would last that
long
and that he intended to keep fighting. As we are clearly not at war with
Japan and Germany, and that was his analogy, he did not mean the fight would
last
that long.
As for the oil, I sure wish we would actually get a barrel or two
instead of paying full price on the open market. It seems that if that is
why we
went to war, we would not be paying so much for it now... I have no hope any
of the three will make major changes in the oil arena as all 3 are taking
money from the oil interests.

Drew

In a message dated 4/13/2008 1:27:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,