homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:13:52 -0400

Well, I'll admit it, I'm bitter.

nailing down the fine points of torture
fisa
stealing and manipulation of elections
murder
war profiteering
the death throes of our economy
the Earth being destroyed
our infrastructure crumbling underneath us
our citizens being left to die during Katrina, and when they weren't considerate enough to die quietly, we turnt Blackwater loose on them
Honour and respectability being turnt into jokes
elected officials who lie and lie and lie
my fellow countrymen who would rather bitch and complain than work to make it better

Am I supposed to be happy about all this? Do a little dance maybe?

Bitterly,

Celia