homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:45:16 EDT

> Actually, if you look for it, Obama has, in fact, told people that
> some of the jobs are not coming back. In a political age where one
> word said wrong is pounced on and made into Mt. Everest, that was
> talking straight, I think.

Of course I haven't hung on every word the fellow has said, but the closest
to that I've heard him say is "With my new massive expansion of the
government,
you will all have jobs that are so nice, you won't miss those old jobs that
aren't coming back ...."

Not really what I was referring to.

James </HTML>