homestead - Re: [Homestead] Beer for my Horses

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Beer for my Horses
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:32:04 EDT

> I have not seen forecarts that cheap locally,

At the last draft horse auction here (Abingdon, Va) the Poineer Equipment
dealer was there selling the new forecarts for thier list price of $500.
There
were three there used and at auction they brought over $700 each. Go figure.

In the horse world there are two kinds of people, the practical and the
insane. Most of the insane ones are rich. At draft horse auctions it is
easy to
tell the difference, the Amish notwithstanding, the practical ones are all
wearing baseball caps (most with feed store logos) and the insane ones all
have
cowboy hats.

James </HTML>