homestead - Re: [Homestead] Selling lambs for meat

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Selling lambs for meat
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 16:13:26 -0800

Do you use Photobucket or anything like that? Do you have pictures of them?

Youngest has her 3 acre section set up and we're about to string high tensile wire and set up a hotbox and then she's going sheep shopping. (Try saying that fast a few times <g>).

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

They're crosses between Soay and Katahdin, and some other breed I can't
remember. It was not Cheviot.