homestead - Re: [Homestead] Do You Love Your Community?

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Do You Love Your Community?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:27:06 -0500

Asheville is a great place to visit. They have wonderful organic grocery
stores and resturants that serve local and /or organic food and it is very
interesting to "people watch" in that fair city. LOL Everything from the
dreadlock crowd to the over-rich.
I agree about the traffic, etc, but you don't have to go very far out to find
wonderful farmland, not flat but still productive. For me I will stay in TN
with their low taxes and not quite so fast at expanding! Besides James &
Denise lives here too, so what more could I ask for!
It is sad to say that in the almost 30 years I have lived here, if I were to
want to move here now in 2008 I would be hard pressed to find any thing I
could afford!
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6