homestead - Re: [Homestead] Do You Love Your Community?

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Do You Love Your Community?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:53:06 -0500

I know this might sound a little crazy, but one of my "wants" is for a trip to town to be doable in a couple hours via pony cart. The pony I bought for my youngest
is a Halflinger, and broken to drive as well as to saddle. Halflingers are basically miniature draught horses, extremely hardy, easy to work around, but half sized.
And air ferns, comparatively.

It's probably not realistic, but it amuses me to keep it in the back of my mind.