homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:50:21 -0500

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

> On Feb 28, 2008, at 6:05 PM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:
>
> > I think it's even impossible to nail down until you've lived there a
> > while.> I say rent for a while and see if you really, truly like it a
> few
> > years out.
>
> It can be done but it requires a plan, focus, and persistence.

All three of those things....at once?! Really? That's what's wrong w/ my
life!
Ah, well. Next time. PFP will be my motto. On the other hand, hubby is
pretty good w/ PFP. But we haven't yet applied it to things like moving and
new locations, just fun career choices (and learned of your book far too
late--though if there is a next time we'll read it). I've told my certain
special family members and friends that I'll have PFP by 50. The late
bloomer that I am.

Thanks, Gene.

Two short nights sleep in a row, one malted barley beverage and I'm loopy
(sp?).

Lisa