homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening

  • From: "Jerry W. Shepperd" <shepperd AT austincc.edu>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:26:43 -0600

At 07:50 PM 2/28/2008, you wrote:
Really? I thought he was talking about himself!
Easy enough to make that mistake I guess seeing as after one
homestead post he jumped into politics then starts bad mouthing a
couple of guys who (as far as I know) he has never seen before. Jerry
and Gene working for Monsanto <VBG>... yep, the new guy is a troll.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net
still catching up on the threads

I wouldn't mind having some of Monsanto's money, but I couldn't stomach what I would have to do to get it. I don't think they give it away to folks like Gene or me. :-)

Jerry