homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:40:14 -0500

LL, it is readily apparent that you have no idea of who Gene is, and more importantly, who he is not.
Both Jerry and Gene are long time list members who have nothing to prove to the rest of us. You are the one who is off base here. I suggest you peruse the archives. You will then discover that you are mistaken, and I do hope you will make an apology.

Bev

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
Gene GeRue wrote:

Those who know me know that I am an ardent organic enthusiast. They

That's why, out of all the wonderful literary references about organic
agriculture you post this one:
Review - The Truth About Organic Gardening: Benefits, Drawbacks, and
The Bottom Line

A ridiculous piece of crap propaganda seeking to undermine the organic
movement and lead people away from practicing it.

That's why you posted it, I suppose, because you're an "ardent organic
enthusiast".

also know that I have written several negative articles about the Monster Monsanto.

Let's hear more.

I am strongly against censorship but I am also a sovereign citizen who has little time for fools. Do not be surprised if I suddenly stop responding to anything you post. I have discovered the sublime luxury of e-mail filters.

Your loss.