homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:50:37 -0800

Really? I thought he was talking about himself!
Easy enough to make that mistake I guess seeing as after one homestead post he jumped into politics then starts bad mouthing a couple of guys who (as far as I know) he has never seen before. Jerry and Gene working for Monsanto <VBG>... yep, the new guy is a troll.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net
still catching up on the threads