homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:58:30 -0500

I'm on another homestead list that I like a lot, but everyone has to
be all lovey-dovey and lots of subjects are banned. Several people
moderate the list to make sure that everyone abides by the rules.

I like that this list is more earthy, not censored and pretty much up
for any subject. over the years, you get an exeption to the rule and
some exeptions to the rule stay around. Overall, it works well to
respect each other and heartily disagree. The key is respect.

Rob - Va