homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj AT intrex.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:53:20 -0500

EarthNSky wrote:

LL, it is readily apparent that you have no idea of who Gene is, and more importantly, who he is not.
Both Jerry and Gene are long time list members who have nothing to prove to the rest of us. You are the one who is off base here. I suggest you peruse the archives. You will then discover that you are mistaken, and I do hope you will make an apology.

They are pro-chemical agriculture, anti-organic/natural agriculture TROLLS
in the pocket of industry whether they know it or not but I expect they know
exactly what they're doing. And they know I know what they are up to also.
I find it diisgustin gthat after all these hard won years of supporting
permaculture, natural agriculture and homesteading these sycophants work
24/7 to infiltrate the people's forums, like this one on homesteading.
I don't want to read a review of crass pro-chemical-ag propaganga garbage
where they try to blur the distinction between natural and chemical
agriculture
and make you think its just OK to abandon long established and proven natural
gardening and farming. I don't apologize to folks subverting good forums like
they have. Only fools take those types seriously. They'd have you believe they
are on your side.