homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:42:24 -0700

On Feb 27, 2008, at 4:23 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

I forgot to ask, do you and Gee Rue work for monsanto?

When we get a new member who writes disrespectfully I usually figure they are either very young or very unhappy. Those who respect themselves tend to respect others.

Those who know me know that I am an ardent organic enthusiast. They also know that I have written several negative articles about the Monster Monsanto.

I am strongly against censorship but I am also a sovereign citizen who has little time for fools. Do not be surprised if I suddenly stop responding to anything you post. I have discovered the sublime luxury of e-mail filters.

Gene GeRue