homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj AT intrex.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:23:26 -0500

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

Jerry W. Shepperd wrote:

agreed-upon definition of "organic", "natural", and/or "sustainable". An intelligent use of "Just Say No" requires that one

I fyou haven't been able to find these definitions on the Web and in the
literature
then you haven't bothered and you're just blowing the usual smoke.

have a bit of information about what it is to which one says No. Not everyone who says "I use organic, natural, sustainable methods and products" uses organic, natural, sustainable methods and products.

In other words, there is BS at the local, organic, sustainable level. The need is not to know that there is BS, but how to identify and, one hopes, not step in it.

> Another troll.

Amazing.

I forgot to ask, do you and Gee Rue work for monsanto?