homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj AT intrex.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Truth About Organic Gardening
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:21:53 -0500

Gene GeRue wrote:

Those who know me know that I am an ardent organic enthusiast. They

That's why, out of all the wonderful literary references about organic
agriculture you post this one:
Review - The Truth About Organic Gardening: Benefits, Drawbacks, and
The Bottom Line

A ridiculous piece of crap propaganda seeking to undermine the organic
movement and lead people away from practicing it.

That's why you posted it, I suppose, because you're an "ardent organic
enthusiast".

also know that I have written several negative articles about the Monster Monsanto.

Let's hear more.

I am strongly against censorship but I am also a sovereign citizen who has little time for fools. Do not be surprised if I suddenly stop responding to anything you post. I have discovered the sublime luxury of e-mail filters.

Your loss.