homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:55:39 -0800

Ya know, I think that is what is really wrong with politics. No offense, Gene, but I certainly can't broaden my horizons or "open my mind" when people won't discuss the issues. So far, what I've found is what I've said. If someone knows something I don't know or haven't found, then I'd like to know what it is because I don't like to make a decision without having ALL the facts.

We *obviously* settled for someone who is NOT Jesus Christ in the last two elections. In fact, we settled for someone who probably can't even spell Jesus Christ and look where that got us! Maybe more folks need to start at least *looking* for someone who is more close to ideals put forth by Jesus Christ instead of settling for whatever we get AND making excuses for all the slimey things they've done in the past AND are probably doing right now, all in the name of party politics, of course.

Hey, and I don't even believe in the whole mythology surrounding that figure and I'd still like to find someone more like him!

Sorry you don't feel like sharing.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

Lynda, I think would be a waste of my time to try to open your mind.

Apparently you are waiting for another incarnation of Jesus Christ.
Dress warm, as it will be a cold day in hell . . . .