homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj AT intrex.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:23:39 -0500

Lynda wrote:

The only *real* choices won't be the party choices. Ron Paul, John Edwards. Then I'd have to really think about who marks up the most positives and weigh them against each other.

Amen Lynda. I would have voted for John Edwards if he had stayed in the race,
possibly Ron Paul as a second choice.

You should create a blog. Just call it Lynda's. You can add content 24/7 and
visitors
could check in in the same timeframe and add comments. You'll have a
permanent archive
do a fairly
complete version. You can add in a Google photo gallery and a custom search
engine.
RSS feeds between gallery and blog and other blogs and yours. First class
resources.
I can help you with setup and coding if you need it. Here's mine showing
examples of
everything I mentioned: Venaura Farm http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com

LL