homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cornbread season--stovetop?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cornbread season--stovetop?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 22:12:15 -0800

Lisa, after a good batch of cornbread one is not in any condition to sing. One simple sits back and purrs <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>

From here on out, I will do my best to leave molasses out of the cornbread.
Maybe we'll quit using the Joy cookbook for making cornbread altogether.
After all this talk and we still haven't made any I'm going to make some
tonight.

My real question is this James, am I supposed to sing the song while I'm
making the cornbread, while it's baking, or after we're done eating? ;)