homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cornbread season--stovetop?

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cornbread season--stovetop?
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 15:24:16 -0800

At 11/6/2007, you wrote:
I am appalled at the political clout of big sugar. Those Fanjul
brothers in Florida are as gods to both DC Whorehouse factions. It is
estimated that our tax dollars give them an estimated 65 million-
dollar return on their one million-dollar political contributions.

It is not just them. ADM and Cargill both keep sugar prices high in order to keep corn syrup competitive.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com