homestead - Re: [Homestead] Riot for Austerity! 90% Reduction Emissions Project

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Riot for Austerity! 90% Reduction Emissions Project
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:02:14 -0800

They are growing so fast. Youngest is now 15 and already has the next 3 years all planned out including moving to the coast to attend college there. She's informed Son #3 that his current roommate will have to find other lodgings because that's where she's going to be living <g>

My garlic has another couple of weeks to go to be ready for braiding and hanging. Although, I do pluck some every now and again to use. Just can't wait that long <g>

Now, if the *evil* ground squirrels would stay the heck out of my basil and cilantro, I'll be making pesto to freeze and then later salsa to can. All the pepper plants look good, so cross your fingers!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <tonitime AT juno.com>

I also cannot take ill-will on any forums..breaks my heart, and this sort
of list is what i give myself for rest time and inspirations. I thank
the folks that wrote me back in the beginning to let me know that such
negativity isn't the true character of this list. I love the
personalities i see here, the wisdom, the fire, the comaraderie! Thanks
for having me, tho i cannot yet get myself to post often enough for a
true give and take that good relationships call for. I will learn to be
a bit more efficient, and assertively call for my time on these pc's that
my husband built and maintains for us!! One more daughter to fledge the
nest after upcoming senior year, and i can have more time and see what i
shall become when i grow up (yet again!)! Lynda, my Grace is a senior
now, and 16 years old!!! My how time has flown, and i so enjoy all of
you along the way ( until y'all get too cranky, hee-hee).

Time to move the pond hose - drought is relentless and we do NEED our
huge gardens in good health!
Bless yawl,
Toni ( harvested hundreds of various garlics yesterday and this morn,
dreaming of pesto, pizzas, all that stuff requiring our that allium we
won't do without!)