homestead - Re: [Homestead] Riot for Austerity! 90% Reduction Emissions Project

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Riot for Austerity! 90% Reduction Emissions Project
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 05:26:48 -0700

At 6/19/2007 04:18 AM,Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

> I realise this will be a rude awakening but in real life there are shades
> of gray. Everything isn't black and white.

Everything isn't gray either. The 'shades of gray' ploy gets schwinged out
most often when someone just doesn't want to, isn't capable of, facing reality
as it is.

You're reality may be made of absolutes but mine is not. There are no absolutes in my world, not one, everything is a shade of gray.
That may be me not being able to face my reality or it may be you having a reality of your very own, <shrug>, whichever it is it does not matter at all.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net