homestead - Re: [Homestead] The dog whisperer

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The dog whisperer
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:00:38 -0700

Way back when my horse was quite young (he's 12 now), he did the
unthinkable. He attacked a lamb, picked it up and shook it. I was
absolutely irate.

Did you see the provocation? Maybe the lamb was doing something really awful, like pooping on some succulent grass the horse had his eye on. Maybe he gave the horse the finger, uh, the, uh, toe. Maybe the horse was simply in training-young-sheep mode.