homestead - Re: [Homestead] The dog whisperer

  • From: "Warren F. Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The dog whisperer
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:13:16 -0500

It's amusing to me that a thread about talking to your dogs is entitled
"The Dog Whisperer". The TV series of that name is one of our family
favorites. The host, Cesar Millan, is probably one of the least likely
persons to hold a conversation with a dog. Although it's oversimplified
as most TV series are, I find his core philosophy and techniques to be
sound and easy to apply. Don’t let the web address fool you- it's not a
touchy feelgood apologist method of living with dogs
http://www.dogpsychologycenter.com/

All that being said, I talk to my dog frequently. I don’t figure it's a
problem until he answers back.

Warren