homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tone

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tone
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:42:35 -0500

Is it not lovely that we have such luxury? That we have the
essentials under control and can spend some time ranting and raving.
Mostly ranting. We are quite good ranters.

:>) I think it is great. And some of the best ranters are on this
list. Must be something in the fresh country air :>)

Actually I probably would be a good ranter if I had the energy to get
involved in a rant. I follow the rants, and actually enjoy them to a
point. I helps me to see what wavelength other homestead-minded people
are on.

Rob - Va