homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tone/Rip

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tone/Rip
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:12:41 -0500

If Rip continues on being this calm and obedient, I think I have found
my outdoor dog.

Sounds like the dog problem fixed itself. I had a beagle show up last
spring. I gave her a trial and she gets on fine with all the animals
and every evening sat out by the garden and when the deer came out to
eat, she gave chase. I had a great garden and she earned a position on
the homestead.

I hope that Rip works out as well.

As far as what you said about having the essentials under control, I'm
not there yet. Still sort of dealing with things as they come up. I
figure that is normal, though.

Rob -Va