homestead - Re: [Homestead] The dog whisperer

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The dog whisperer
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:44:28 -0500

On 12/18/06, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

I don't think that is looney at all. Lots of dogs are smart enough
and attentive and responsive enough to figure out what you want if
you talk to them.

Have you read any of Donald McCaig's books? Excellent writer. His dog
characters talk to each other.

No, I'll have to look him up at the library. Thanks for not thinking I was
the dimmest bulb on the tree, though I felt fairly silly. I've talked to her
now and then, but the last two nights were more of a longer one-sided
conversation than usual that addressed her barking.

Lisa