homestead - Re: [Homestead] The dog whisperer

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The dog whisperer
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 07:49:48 -0600

It was a newborn (about one week old) that got too close to him.
Gloria

On 12/19/06, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:
What did the lamb do? We had an old gelding that we used for roping and he
picked up our 250# Suffolk ram and tossed him. The ram liked to butt him in
the head when he was grazing. The ram quite butting him after getting
tossed!