homestead - Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:45:36 -0500

YES, indeedy.....my teens already know of my various plans for messing
with them! We also have planned a cool line of custom artistic walkers
for fun-maneuvering in senior times. My offspring are all set and eager
to see what i will do after all these years of fun threats ;)
Heaven forbid we get too serious about it all ~
Toni

Gene said:
And of course the most important planning for old age is to do all
those things that contribute to unseemly vigor and vitality.
Embarrass your children.