homestead - Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:01:12 -0800

The kids have promised to get me an aerodynamically designed, light weight, purple metallic wheelchair. I refuse to have one of those generic things if I ever need a wheelchair. <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <tonitime AT juno.com>

YES, indeedy.....my teens already know of my various plans for messing
with them! We also have planned a cool line of custom artistic walkers
for fun-maneuvering in senior times. My offspring are all set and eager
to see what i will do after all these years of fun threats ;)
Heaven forbid we get too serious about it all ~
Toni