homestead - Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw AT chilitech.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:47:21 -0500

> Just curiosity on my part, and feel free to tell me to >stuff it, if you
are so inclined, but how old ARE the >people on this list?

I'll be 51 in a few days. I still have children (aged 11 and 13) at home
and I'm improving my farm and starting my new businesses. I feel
healthier than I have in many years....I have lots of plans and goals and
feel like my life is just starting.

My mother is 90 and still pretty healthy and has her own home, so I figure
I've got another 40 years before I get old (good thing because I had to
refi the farm to pay off my ex for the divorce, and I'll be paying off the
mortgage until I'm 80). :-)

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA