homestead - Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:07:33 -0500

Dear Bev,
Sorry to hear you have had to dwell on your particular afflictions
already in life -but dang, it IS good to be able to plan. Something is
going to get all of us, if we hang around long enough. Foresight can
make our challenges doable and acceptable - and i applaud you for looking
at the hard line of what is coming - rather than sticking ze head in the
sand!
I'm so glad to hear you are still rocking out!! This just HAS to be
good for the soul, hee-hee. I had my kids late in life, compared to
many. We are in our 50's and 60's and still have teens here. They sure
do appreciate some cranked up tunes from the 60's and 70's thruout their
lives - also, DH was a bluesman before i moved him to the land of no
black folk and where the music is blueGRASS ;-) May we never stop
rocking even when the rocking chair becomes a bigger station in our
lives! Music smoothes the savage soul :)
Toni

Sorry to put a drag on the conversation, but those are things I have
dealt with in the past year.

Bev